Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Do You Hate Dusting As Much As I Do?

Dusting is the LAST chore I want to do.  I'm a pretty reality-based person, but when it comes to dust in my house, I'm happy living in an imaginary world where I pretend that dust does not exist.  Who's with me?

I have chosen, however, to dust off a few things in my life.  I don't get too wrapped up in the whole "New Year's Resolution" thing, but this time of year does get me thinking about being more intentional with my decisions, energy, and time.

First, I'm dusting off this blog!  As you can see, I haven't posted in two years...sheesh!  This year, as we prepare for each of our JBF sale events, I'll use this blog to keep you up-to-date on all things consignment.  I'll probably toss in a few thrifty finds along the way.  After all, if we're into saving money for our kid's stuff, we're probably interested in saving money on the rest of life as well (I know I am!).

Here are a few photos to get us up to speed on how JBF has grown in the Tacoma/Puyallup area!
50,000 sq. ft. of kids clothing, toys, equipment, etc.!
Over 600 consignors! 
Over 300 amazing helpers who make the sale great! 
Strollers of every shape, size, and type! 
Over a 1/2 mile of clothing!
Serious shopping!

Here are all the details about our Spring Sale Event
May 1-4, 2014
Selling (Consigning)
Helping At The Sale (Thank You!)
Charity Partner

How the JBF Sale Works:
Consignors price and prepare items at home and then bring them to event.  During Drop Off, items are inspected for quality, condition & recalls.  Consignors and Volunteers get to shop our exclusive Presale.  Then, we open to the public when everyone gets to save money and find great deals for their family!  The final day of the sale is our Half Price Day (most items are 50% off).  After the sale, a team of volunteers sorts the unsold items.  Consignors choose to either donate or pick up unsold items.  Donated items are picked up by our Charity Partner, Trinity Church of Pierce County, and distributed to several non-profit social service agencies in the South Puget Sound area.

No comments:

Post a Comment